Adams, Brown, Beran & Ball, Chtd.
- Accountants - Certified Public
Adams, Brown, Beran & Ball’s roots in Kansas run deep. Founded in 1945, we have built our business on a commitment to exceptional service and a promise to deliver added value to the clients we serve. We believe the “secret to our success” is our people and our culture, both of which are 100% focused on providing our clients with the personalized attention they deserve.
Today, our practice is comprised of over 180 employees, 14 partners and 15 office locations. Our team continues to follow the traditional values instilled in the firm by our founders. We believe clients come first. Deadlines should be met. Costs are fair. Friendly service is a given. And above all, when we give you our word, it means something.
We realize it takes hard work and persistence on our end to consistently maintain a culture that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality service available in the industry. That’s why we’ve been around for more than 70 years and it’s why we expect to be serving the Kansas community for many years to come.
- Tax Planning for Businesses & Individuals
- Audit & Attestation Services
- Merger, Acquisition, & Valuation Services
- Outsourced CFO, Bookkeeping, & Payroll Services
- Financial Services & Wealth Management
Whom to Contact
- Korby BoswellMarketing & Growth SpecialistPhone: (620) 792-2428
- John E. Cross
- Vickie Dreiling
- Nancy A. Francis
- Vaughn A. Goerl
- Kim Hullman
- Lynda Jamison
- Regan ReifChief Operations OfficerPhone: (620) 791-5162
- Sheryl Schamaun
- Michelle Schneider
- Brian StaatsManaging PartnerPhone: (620) 792-2428
Adams, Brown, Beran & Ball, Chtd. is located on the northwest corner of Broadway Avenue and Main Street in Great Bend, Kansas.