Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts - DealersRestaurants
DURING COVID-19: We will remain open as long as we are able, but there will be changes in our operating hours and procedures. I have the responsibility to not only serve you to the best of my ability but to guarantee the safety of my employees as well. Due to the spread of COVID-19 I will be doing what I can to limit the chances of contagion. As of Wednesday, April 1 the following changes will take effect:
1. Our new hours of business will be from 12pm to 9pm seven days a week.
2. We will no longer be serving cones. They are the hardest item to keep from contamination so for the duration it will be cups. We can make dip or crunch cups.
3. We will be packaging everything in sacks or trays. That means there will be less handling of your product.
4. The front counters will remain closed. In order to protect all of us, we would have to sanitize between every customer and there is just not enough of that to go around right now. Concentrating on only the drive thru insures we are able to follow all the health and safety guidelines.
5. As the situation with COVID-19 changes we may also have to change. We will keep you up to date.
I really appreciate our fans and am grateful for your support during these times. Thank you for understanding the changes we've had to make.
Candi Lunsford, owner